This position will support the AEGIS user interface and display organization.
Work in a collaborative team using agile software development methodology, performing the following tasks:
* Participates in software requirements review, preliminary and critical design reviews, integration readiness review, and software acceptance reviews.
* Researches problems and develops solutions.
* 2-4 years' experience in software development
* Experience developing software with Java, C++, or Python.
* Experience developing software with Agile scaled principles.
* Experience working with Linux and UNIX environments.
* US Citizenship in order to obtain and maintain a Secret security clearance.
Bachelor's degree or higher (in Engineering, Computer Science, Math, Physics, or related field) or equivalent related work experience.
ASRC Federal and its Subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, gender, color, age, sexual orientation, gender identification, national origin, religion, marital status, ancestry, citizenship, disability, protected veteran status, or any other factor prohibited by applicable law.
ASRC Federal Holding Company is the government services subsidiary of Arctic Slope Regional Corporation, an Alaska Native Corporation owned by approximately 13,000 Iñupiat shareholders.
ASRC Federal Holding Company supports a family of companies that provide a broad range of services to federal civilian, intelligence and defense agencies. Our employees bring a “can-do” attitude to resolve challenges. The reliability of services and unwavering commitment to helping customers overcome their challenges has served as the catalyst for growth and expansion of services.
ASRC Federal Holding Company is headquartered in the metro DC area and has office locations located throughout the U.S. such as Colorado, Florida, New Jersey, Arizona and Alabama. ASRC Federal companies embrace a customer-focused philosophy. We are invested in developing trusted partnerships and making long-term commitments to help ensure our customers’ success.