• Provide technical leadership to scrum teams
• Design and write code for web/mobile HTML5 AJAX applications that scale to high-volume production quality.
• Engineer a world-class platform with an eye towards rapid iteration and creative problem solving.
• Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with others in crafting and implementing your technical vision.
• Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solutions, while working with existing J.P.Morgan technologies and infrastructure.
• Identify opportunities for process and tool improvements and drive those from concept to implementation.
• R&D in emerging technologies.
• Have lead team of 4 to 5 application developers
• Solid understanding of multithreaded software design.
• Solid understanding of the AJAX and Spring frameworks.
• Understanding (preferred experience) in JQuery, NodeJS, AngularJS, Promise
• Strong knowledge of server side design patterns and continuous delivery principles.
• Excellent understanding of development concepts and SDLC methodologies.
• Strong customer focus, excellent problem solving and analytical skills.
• Strong verbal and written communication skills.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment.
• 8+ years of web development experience
• 6+ years experience working on Windows and Java platforms
• BS or MS in Computer Science or related fieldJPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans