Geomagical Labs is an AI division of IKEA. We're crafting visual AI algorithms into magical consumer home design experiences for hundreds of millions of users.
We are looking for an advanced DOMO consultant, with experience visualizing product KPIs, to develop insightful analytics and visualizations, track time-series KPIs, and drive product improvement, using the DOMO BI platform and toolchain. This could be a dream job for an entrepreneurial data analyst to join on the ground floor of an innovative AI product effort.
* Join influential R&D lab, developing apps for hundreds of millions of users.
* Opportunity to have major role; not a "small cog in a big machine".
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* B.S. or higher degree in STEM (Computer Science, Mathematics, Data Science, etc.).
* Solid DOMO skills, including Beast Mode & ETL.
* 3+ years of experience developing data analytics, KPIs, dashboards.
* Expert SQL skills
* Expert spreadsheet & pivot table skills.
* Entrepreneurial personality, comfortable with uncertainty & ambiguity.
* Self-driven with excellent planning, organizational, and time-management skills.
* Strong communication skills (written and verbal).
* In North American timezone to effectively collaborate with California-based team.
* We're targeting a 3-6 month contract with opportunities for deeper partnerships.
Geomagical Labs is a visual AI company. We're pioneering "indoor imagination" applications for hundreds of millions of users. With our products, consumers can capture photorealistic, portable 3D models of their spaces, and decorate them with virtual furnishings from anywhere, enabling digital ecommerce of the massive home retail industry.
Founded by successful serial entrepreneurs, and located in downtown Mountain View, California, Geomagical Labs has a well-funded, multi-year roadmap, and an exclusive, strategic partnership with IKEA, the world's largest home furnishings retailer.