Tucows Wireless Services is building a new modern SaaS platform to help wireless companies operate around the world. The rollout of 5G networks in the US and elsewhere provides opportunities for innovation in the telecom space. And as an Internet company, our culture, experience and approach position us well to take advantage of these.
If you are a seasoned Engineer in Test and this sounds like something you might like to be a part of, we may have a job for you!
We are looking for people with the following:
* 3+ years of professional experience with Automated QA
* Experience designing and building Automated Test Frameworks
* Experience designing E2E Test Suites
* Experience with BDD and Cucumber
* An “Automate First” attitude
* Experience working closely with other Engineers to ensure full test coverage
* Demonstrated success improving the development and QA process
* Experience working with Stakeholders to create accurate Test Cases
* Positive and constructive attitude paired with fantastic verbal and written communication skills
Why work with us:
* You enjoy greenfield software development
* You excel at solving problems at scale for millions of people
* You want to work with cutting edge technologies
* You want to work with and learn from some of the smartest minds in the industry
Nice to have:
* Experience with Kafka, Event Driven Architecture, & Microservices
* Experience with RDBMS & SQL
* Experience working with Restful APIs & Postman
* Experience improving CI/CD Pipelines
* Experience with Scrum/Kanban
* Strong troubleshooting skills
* Experience working in an agile environment
* Contributions to an open-source project (of any kind)
* Experience in the telecoms space
Yes, we're that Tucows. We've grown quite a bit since our download [https://archive.org/details/tucows] days.
We do a lot, but at our core, we're in the business of keeping people connected and keeping the Internet open.
As the second-largest domain registrar in the world by volume (OpenSRS [https://opensrs.com/], Enom [https://www.enom.com/], EPAG [https://www.epag.de/], Ascio [https://www.ascio.com/], and Hover [https://www.hover.com/]), we help people find their place online.
As Ting Internet [https://ting.com/internet], we bring Crazy Fast Fiber InternetⓇ to communities across the U.S, helping them unlock the power of the Internet.
As a Mobile Services Enabler (MSE), we force big networks to compete and innovate.
#JoinTheHerd at https://www.tucows.com/careers/ [https://www.tucows.com/careers/]
Investor info (NASDAQ: TCX, TSX: TC): https://www.tucows.com/investors/ [https://www.tucows.com/investors/]
It’s pronounced two-cows, btw.
What's it like to work at Tucows?
1. Work on products that leave their mark.
From Tucows Downloads, which changed the way shareware was accessed during the early Internet, to our Mobile Enablement Service, which is powering Dish's entry into the US mobile market, the products we make bring incredible impact and shifting change. If you're looking to build the future with a company that's been here since the beginning, this is the place for you.
2. Build what's next.
Our bests ideas come from people who challenge the status quo.
At Tucows, we empower you to share your ideas because we know they can only make us better. We want people with a build-it-yourself mindset that likes to figure out how things work and knows how to make them better. If you like building things and looking to make an impact, we want you to #BuildItAtTucows.
3. Define your own experience.
At Tucows, we believe you’re only limited by your willingness to grow. Whether it’s taking advantage of cross-functional projects, leveraging our Learning Reimbursement Fund, or working on new initiatives with other herd members, there are so many ways you can maximize your learning and unlock your potential. We aim to create an environment where everyone can thrive and feel empowered to take on new challenges.