At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
We in the Payroll Domain know people like to say: It's not rocket science.
But sometimes it just is. The same goes for payroll.
It has been there for some time, there is a way to do it, just as it has always been done. There are rules and regulations, customers and stakeholders.
But we just know that there is also another way to do it. A new way to do it. A sexy way to do it.
The Payroll Domain is on a mission to make Personio the big player of payroll and offer a smart payroll solution that can handle any kind of employees and use HRM data blended to payroll. Using our services, our customers save tons of money and time - and HR Managers can delegate the most complex tasks to us so they can gain peace of mind and focus on what really matters: people.
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers, and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the Payroll Domain journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities in a nutshell
* Direct contribution to Personio codebase as a frontend engineer, as part of a product team
* Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
* Support in the development and reinforcement of frontend engineering standards and guidelines
* Close collaboration with technical (backend, QA & infrastructure) and non-technical (product, design) roles to understand and challenge end-user requirements and ultimately translate these into effective technical solutions
* Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as individual contributor
* Helping with selecting, onboarding, and coaching of junior members of the team
What you need to succeed
* Relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems
* Appreciation towards software craftsmanship, clean code, and SOLID design principles
* Sound experience in automated testing, performance monitoring, and optimization
* Driven by impact. You are eager to create customer value
* Teamplayer. You are passionate about working with talented and inspiring people. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
* You are business-fluent in English
Why Personio Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
* Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
* Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
* 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year's Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
* Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
* Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
* Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
* Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
* Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
* Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
* Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Personio is the all-in-one HR software for small and medium-sized companies. Based in Munich, Madrid, London and Dublin,
Personio's mission is to make HR processes as transparent and efficient as possible so HR can focus on what matters most: people and strategy. The Personio solution includes human resources, recruiting and payroll and supports all core HR processes every business needs to do. More than 3,000 customers operating in over 80 countries use Personio.
In January 2021 alone, Personio received a $125 million Series D funding. With a valuation of $1.7 billion, Personio has ‘unicorn’ status and is the most valuable HR tech company in Europe. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with almost 600 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. We are just getting started and aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
* More than 500 colleagues from more than 56 nations
* Have a direct impact on the daily work of tens of thousands of users and work in a creative environment with talented and ambitious team members
* Colleagues and Teamleads who value knowledge and reasoning over seniority
* Flexible working hours and home office regulation
* High-end hardware, e.g. MacBooks and noise-canceling headphones
* Regular team events, including office dinners, skiing trips, and parties
Check out our open engineering positions at https://www.personio.com/about-personio/careers [https://www.personio.com/about-personio/careers/]