We are honored to be recognized as a multi award-winning organization. Talroo has been consistently recognized as a Top Workplace and a Best Place to Work in Austin. We have been ranked the last five years by Inc. 500/5000 as one of the fastest growing companies in the U.S. You will also find us on the Austin Business Journal's Fast 50 growth awards list multiple times. We are growing the right way, and we need exceptional talent to help us build upon our successful story.
Talroo is a talent attraction platform – our technology helps companies find the talent they need for their workforces. We power over 1 billion job searches every month, and Talroo’s data-driven search-and-match functionality enables organizations to reach the best audiences to deliver hires. And while we focus on providing amazing results and service for our customers, within our exciting company you will also find a high-performance environment of collaboration, encouragement, transparency, and fun.
As a Full Stack Engineer at Talroo, you will:
* Perform all phases of software engineering including requirements analysis, application design, code development, cloud infrastructure configuration and deployment, and testing. Typical projects involve a combination of skills around data, backend, frontend, and cloud engineering.
* Candidate is expected to operate, optimize, and perform RCA on productions systems owned by the team.
* Design and implement product features including reusable components, frameworks and libraries in collaboration with business and IT stakeholders
* Work very closely with architecture groups and drive solutions
* Participate in an Agile/Scrum methodology to deliver high-quality software
What we are looking for in a highly qualified candidate:
* Bachelor degree (or higher) in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field plus at least 7 years of related experience that closely aligns with the position being offered
* Working experience in and deep knowledge in Python, ES6, Java and MySQL.
* Working experience with AWS products such as S3, API Gateway, Lambda, DynamoDB, Kinesis, IAM.
* Must have experience leading, developing, and mentoring teams of Junior Engineers
* Must be able to successfully complete Codility coding assessment
* Must be legally authorized to work permanently in the U.S. without employer sponsorship
* Highly competitive salary
* Company-paid gym membership
* Comprehensive, company-paid health, vision, and dental insurance premiums for you and your dependents
* 401(k) retirement plan with 3% employer contribution
* Paid company holidays & Unlimited PTO
* Awesome company events
Talroo is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Candidates will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status, and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.