Important: This role is fully remote from anywhere only within Germany OR Hamburg-office!
Our distributed teams are developing cloud-native car sharing and green mobility solutions used by +5 Mio users - available in more than 16 European cities.
+200 cloud native Microservices, +500 employees, 150 people in Tech+Product, 30 nations, end2end responsibility in self-managed cross-functional teams
You + team build a B2B-platform by creating an international corporate mobility solution for employees and everyday-commuting. Rethink the core product strategy, launch & scale new product features across Germany and Europe, create Dev Excellence with a customer first approach. Corresponding Teams in HH: Native iOS & Android, Web, Customer Data, Product, Design
KEY ROLE - Your choice and personal priority:
* Teamlead (40%): Hire, lead & coach a high-performance engineering team (currently 3 Devs, PO; AC, UX, QA), focus on people management & engineering culture
* Techlead (40%): Technical vision, architecture, value to create a new & sustainable stand-alone mobility solution
* Engineer (20%): Assist the team in coding most complex issues and share your knowledge as mentor to your engineers
* TypeScript / Node.js (Fastify.js) Microservices, Frontend Vue.js (Nuxt.js)
* AWS: EKS, AuroraDB, Atlas MongoDB, Lambdas
* Docker / K8s, Cloud Formation, RabbitMQ (CloudAMQP)
* Gitlab, CI/CD, TDD, SCRUM with Agile Coaches
* NewRelic, Prometheus, Grafana, GuardDuty
* Self-managed, cross-functional-teams, end2end-product responsibility
* Agile and creative environment - you impact the product!
* Personalized development strategy for individual and professional growth
* Flexible working hours + remote working policy
* International, English-speaking culture
YOU - What you should bring:
* Strong technical & entrepreneurial skills as Engineer (Node.js), Techlead and/or Teamlead
* Willing to maximize your personal impact on a new platform solution (autonomy & transparency)
* Experience with fast-growing environments and scalable cloud products
* Full understanding of SDLC best practices within a fast-paced culture
* Excellent feedback and English communication skills, German is a plus
* Work fully remote or from the Hamburg office (presence in Hamburg is a nice-to-have
* Remote up to 100% (also after Covid19!) + flexible work hours
* 30 days paid vacation
* 100 Euro/month free car-sharing budget, iPhone+Macbook for private use
* Individual development budget for trainings, joining conferences with the team, etc.
* Paid relocation package
* Team events & company benefits
* And finally, ...maybe the best Tech Team in Germany :)
At Avantgarde, we design powerful (digital) brand experiences that shape the future of the best brands in the world.
What is the key? Our team, our experience and the drive to create an impact with our solutions.
For over 30 years we understand the meaning of experiences. We are leading experts in unique brand experiences that turn people into lifelong fans of a brand and bring it to worldwide relevance. That's actually quite simple: we stage extraordinary and unforgettable moments. We actively involve people. And we inspire them to share their experience.
And of course, we ensure that every single brand experience is completely measurable - down to the smallest detail. You don't believe it? Let us show you!