The impact you’ll have
As part of Hearst Magazine's digital agency, iCrossing, you will be instrumental in developing digital experiences using cutting edge technology for Fortune 100 clients. You’re hungry to use the latest and greatest and ready to push yourself to learn new frameworks and methodologies for creating consumer digital experiences. For this position, the ability to code complex and rich front end designs is imperative and ideally you have worked in an environment that uses Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) and may know how to develop and use AEM components.
What you’ll do
* You will be responsible for developing front end code for highly visible marketing and eCommerce Websites
* You will Implement high fidelity, responsive UI layouts from creative comps
* You will Collaborate with back-end developers to integrate UI code in applications ensuring cross-browser compatibility of UI code across
* You will work as a team member on large accounts, understanding how a team operates and what is expected of the various roles on the project
* You will have a chance to establish presentation layer technical requirements
* You may produce interim deliverables (such as style guide components, technical specifications, browser and market analysis, prototypes, proofs of concept, etc.) in addition to the final live site or application. In addition, you may participate in project estimation and contribute to authoring of technical and business requirement documentation
Who you are
* You have some experience with Node-based workflow and build systems such as Webpack
* You have experience working on scrum teams in an Agile context
* You possess a strong understanding of modern web development practices including implementing responsive design and mobile first layouts
* You are adept with GIT and have a solid understanding of best practices for version control across distributed teams
* You may have some proficiency in UX design, information architecture and/or graphic design, but prefer to code!
* You have experience building:
* AEM applications using version 6.3 and higher
* Custom components using HTL
* Custom templates (Editable and Static)
* Custom client libraries
* Multilingual websites
* You have worked on projects that use a large enterprise CMS
* AEM certified developer is a plus
* You have an understanding or experience with:
* Sling Models, Servlets, Components and Services
Hearst Magazines Division- iCrossing
We work at the intersection of bright pixels of creativity, sharp use of data points, innovative tech, and cutting-edge digital know how. That's how we turn brand potential into business performance. And that’s why we stand out.
We believe our biggest asset is our combination of different backgrounds, cultures, and disciplines that come together to form one epic unit. What we do starts with our people.
We are part of the Hearst Corporation, the world’s leading media, entertainment, and content company, which gives us access to the most valuable insights, talent and audiences.