The Engineering Services team is built to serve our product development teams. We focus on shared API's, continuous delivery tooling, and improving the developer experience.
What you’ll do
* Work on our User services using NodeJS and GraphQL
* Maintain our Apollo Gateway with Federation support
* Develop and maintain our Continuous Integration on GitHub Actions
* Support our Continuous Delivery infrastructure
* Work closing with DataDog for monitoring our systems proactively
What you’ll need
* 3+ years of experience in professional software development
* Curiosity and passion for improving the developer experience
* Experience maintaining application that run on Kubernetes
C2FO is working to deliver a future where every company in the world has the capital it needs to grow. Our technology provides an easy, low-cost way for businesses of all sizes to increase cash flow by receiving early invoice payments. Since 2008, C2FO’s online marketplace and innovative financial products have accelerated payments by more than one billion days for companies in over 180 countries.
Named one of Forbes’ “Fintech 50,” C2FO provides more than $1 billion in working capital each week for hundreds of thousands of businesses. C2FO has more than 400 employees worldwide, with headquarters in Kansas City and locations throughout Europe, Asia Pacific and Australia.
* Work remote within the United States. Our engineering team is sensitive to the ever-changing landscape. As such, engineering is operating as a completely remote team. We are more interested in your well-being than being co-located in an office.
* Our culture of trust allows employees to get their work done with an unlimited amount of PTO.
* Travel with your teammates to 2 conferences a year! AWS re:Invent, JSConf, React Conf, RustConf, or your choice, we support our employee's desire to stay educated
* We believe in camaraderie and having fun! We regularly have virtual shows and shares, gaming sessions, and happy hours.