Toppers Pizza is looking for a full-time Software Engineer (.Net)
for our World Headquarters
Making great food that people connect over. That's our thing. We know we're not flying rocket ships to the moon or signing treaties, but we take our job seriously. We live by a set of core values that pretty much sum up everything about us. We have fun. We love what we do. Our goal is to be the best pizza company in the WORLD by KILLING IT on every DETAIL of the Customer experience.
If you're someone who loves to write software solutions that make a daily difference for thousands of team members and who is fanatical for taking care of millions of hungry customers then talk to us about our Software Engineering (.Net) opportunity at our Corporate Headquarters location in Whitewater, WI. Our ideal candidate lives in southeastern Wisconsin as this position allows for flexible work environment either from Toppers HQ or your remote/home office (we were doing full-time work from home before it was cool). Read about us, our history and our culture on our Facebook Careers Page and Glassdoor.
To land this gig you will need to have had a minimum of 3 years' relevant experience. This position is primarily responsible for development and maintenance of a custom Point-Of-Sale application and/or eCommerce platform.
* Bachelor's degree in MIS, Computer Science or something similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
* Hands-on knowledge in several of the following:
* ASP.NET MVC and Web API
* Universal Windows Platform (UWP)
* Distributed systems components and architecture
* Azure Service Bus
* Azure SQL Database
* Azure Web Apps
* Azure Web Jobs
* Azure Functions
* Azure Application Insights
* Entity Framework
* Agile Methodologies
* CI/CD using Azure DevOps
* Telerik Reporting
* Competitive Salary
* Flexible Work From Home (Full or Part Time)
* Flexible Scheduling
* 6 Weeks of Flexible Paid Time Off
* 80% Company Paid Medical Insurance
* 401(K) Plan with up to a 4% Company Match
* Paid Training
* Meal Discounts (70% While Working!)
* Potential for Advancement
* Fun Atmosphere
* 100% Company Paid Life Insurance
* 100% Company Paid for Short-term Disability Insurance
* 100% Company Paid for Long-term Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending Accounts (Dependent Care & Health)
* Health Savings Account
* Voluntary Group Dental Insurance
* Voluntary Group Vision Insurance
* Voluntary Group Pet Insurance
Want to stand out? Be sure that we can see your experience and skills by writing an optional cover letter telling us how your background and passion relate to what we're doing, in 300 words or fewer. The technology leadership team reads every cover letter so if you make the time to write a cover letter, we promise to acknowledge every qualified inquiry with a response, because we have no robots working in our HR department.
At Toppers, we value people for their rich histories and perspectives, not for their certifications, degrees, former employer brands or the buzzwords on their resumes. We love passionate candidates and believe that our own only opportunity to win in the marketplace will come by hiring and keeping the best people in the industry. If that's also your view, please give us a look, and make your day great!
Toppers is an ever-evolving pizza delivery brand that has capitalized on technology and culture best practices to create a growing brand. Toppers is pizza culture.