As a member of our Software Engineering Group, we look first and foremost for people who are passionate around solving business problems through innovation and engineering practices. You'll be required to apply your depth of knowledge and expertise to all aspects of the software development lifecycle, as well as partner continuously with your many stakeholders on a daily basis to stay focused on common goals. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
We are looking for a full stack web applications developer (React, Redux, NodeJs, .Net, Express, Kubernetes/AWS, MongoDB/Oracle). You will be primarily responsible for developing frontend UI components that adhere to a specific style guide and can be reused across applications within our organization. You will also be responsible for backend server and API programming using modern tech stack and principles.
* Delivery of UI and backend components across various sprints
* Right Approach and open mindset to work in global team structure and cross time zones
* Prototype creative solutions quickly, and be able to collaborate with other teams to implement technical solution
* Contribute and collaborate in creation and consumption of open, standards-based solution
* Developing new user-facing features using React.js/Redux/D3
* Develop APIs using NodeJS for Express backend server
* Able to research on the new UI technology trends and develop working prototype to experiment and assessment.
* Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
* Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web-capable devices and browsers
* Collaborate with inter region teams and cross impact teams for final delivery.
* Minimum 5 years of UI development experience
* Thorough understanding of ReactJS and its core principles
* Advanced skill of React and Redux(Redux-Observable)
* Experience with common front-end development tools such as Babel, Webpack, NPM, etc.
* Experience with a testing framework (Jest/Mocha/Jasmine)
* Strong knowledge in automated build and testing tools for UI components like Jenkins, etc.
* Proficient in database development such as Oracle/MongoDB
* Communicate effectively with both technical and non-technical individuals at all levels
* Experience with containerization and container orchestration technologies, such as Docker, Kubernetes, etc. or experience with AWS Public Cloud platform
* Experience in creating responsive designs
* Knowledge of CSS extension languages (Less, Sass), and CSS preprocessor tools
* Experience with .Net full stack development including C#
* Knowledge of emerging UX and visual design trends
* Knowledge and experience in creating APIs for large applications
* Familiarity with code versioning tools such as GIT
* Identify efficiencies and ways to improve design and development processes
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans