Do you enjoy solving difficult problems and creating efficiency using technology? If this sounds exciting then this opportunity is for you! Moxe Health is hiring a Software Engineers to join the team. We are seeking engineers at all career levels. As Software Engineer, you will work on a Scrum team building great products to help us on our mission to automate away administrative waste healthcare.
* Write well designed, testable, and efficient code
* Break down complex problems and turn them into working solutions
* Integrate with and develop RESTful APIs
* Embrace and evolve Agile development practices
* Provide expertise and technical direction on hard problems
* Mentor and grow less experienced engineers
* Build highly scalable software in the Cloud
* Have fun!
SKILLS & REQUIREMENTS
* Minimum 2 years of Software Engineering experience for staff level
* Demonstrated experience developing complex OOO software (C# preferred)
* Solid understanding of object-oriented programming concepts
* Excellent problem solving, coding, and debugging skills
* Experience with version control concepts, i.e. GIT
* Start-up ready, able to adapt well to change and work in a fast-paced environment
* Applied Cloud experience (AWS/GCP/Azure)
* Healthcare integration experience (FHIR, HL7)
* Experience with RESTful APIs
* Experience with CI/CD
* Jenkins/Terraform/Ansible experience
* Solid understanding of relational database design and querying concepts
Join Moxe! We’re a fast-growing company focused on making a difference in healthcare. An equal opportunity employer, Moxe is looking for passionate, inclusive team players who like to solve problems, think outside the box, and thrive in a dynamic environment. We hire great people from diverse backgrounds, and that makes us stronger. If you share our values: integrity, transparency, respect, frankness, persistence, and unity, let’s talk.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment irrespective of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
For more information on Job Opportunities at Moxe Health, please email firstname.lastname@example.org [email@example.com]
Moxe Health Corporation
Moxe is reimagining healthcare by unlocking access to clinical data. Our API-first approach makes securely sharing clinical information and insights between providers, payers, and patients easy. We work with health systems and payers to streamline release of information requests, optimize risk adjustment, improve HEDIS and Star ratings, ensure regulatory compliance, and more. http://www.moxehealth.com [http://www.moxehealth.com]